Sunday, August 4, 2013

Just Us Inc In the Making


In the last post I took the time to get expert advice for my future endeavors.  They had lots of advice that helped me move along. I made a few changes to my plan according to the helpful hits I came across. There are two major changes made.

First, Barbara Corcoran had a lot insight to off when it comes to branding. Most people take this concept lightly. I must say I was pretty guilty of this before doing my research. I was placing a lot of emphasis on locations and affiliations of my business. Those are two concepts that are important but it’s even more important to position my self. I shifted my emphasis on how I will present my self to these locations and affiliations. The first impression is important. So branding the company stance will help push and set my company apart.

Daymond John made me completely re-think my financial plans for my company. He pointed out to me that it is important to invest in your own company. That makes sense. Why would some one want to invest in your company if you don’t? I literally had to go back to the drawing board on my financial plans. The new plan had me take a look at my own financials and see just how much of my own money I can put aside to invest in myself. I now have my bank account set up to save a small percentage of my check each month and with this I will be able to invest 25% if my own money to start up cost.  This is a huge amount coming from the hard working class. I hope this helps the investors see that I to have a vested interest in myself.

With all the changes being made for the better I began to see a true theme in my business structure. One of the main focuses of my business plan is culture and branding. It is especially important that my investors notice how my company is positioned in the market. It is a humble artistic environment. We embrace all people and we are out to touch lives. We will do this one event at a time.

Look out for my company Jusst Us inc. We are coming to a location near you soon! With the careful planning and research we will be well equipped to succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment